Managing your debt
Understanding credit repair
Credit Repair is a “credit rehabilitation” process to improve a person’s credit score, so that one is able to qualify for loan applications, at better interest rates and live within one’s financial means.
This involves the following process:
the current financial status and determine repair needs
the suitable credit repair & educational services required
the Credit Repair services to improve the credit record
The outcomes of credit repair are:
- A debt reduction strategy
- Living within one’s financial means and not overspending
- Improved budgeting
- Access to favourable and responsible lending via an improved credit score
Click to view the Credit Repair services offered:
Let’s help you improve your credit record
Credit Repair Services
Clear and remove credit listings! Break the debt cycle and gain control over your personal finances.
Free Credit Report and assessment of your current credit status.
Assess garnishee / emolument attachment orders
A debt collection process where a court order indicates the terms under which a Creditor can have the money owed to them, deducted from your (Debtor) salary.
Settle outstanding debt with
Letsatsi can consolidate all the different forms of debt into one large loan, and create a plan to settle all debt, as quickly as possible.
Removal from debt
The current arrangement with Creditors on “when and how much to pay” in debt instalments, is changed.
Remove paid up judgements
When all debt has been paid and the judgement / blacklisted status is removed from your credit record.
Remove adverse credit record
A credit record that consists of delinquent debt, payments past the due date, large amounts owed etc.
Removal from debt review
The cancellation of a debt review process.
How can it help me?
Benefits of credit repair
- Assess the accuracy of all debt and outstanding loan balances via the major Credit Bureaus
- Determine a debt repayment strategy that actively reduced debt and ensures on-time and in-full payments every month, as well as help the individual live within financial means
- Stop creating additional debt.
- Removal of paid-up judgements, emolument orders, fraudulent transactions and recission from debt review or administration can lead to a higher credit score.
- Having a healthier credit record with reduced debt and a higher credit score, can provide accessibility to qualify for credit / loans at reasonable interest rates.
How long does the credit repair process take?
How can we assist?
Credit Repair can incur legal and administrative costs, which are payable after the credit repair process is completed.
Enquire with us today how quickly we can assist to repair your credit record and ask for a quotation.
Contact our call centre on 0860 992 998 or leave your details, and we’ll contact you.